With the proper care and maintenance your new Conceited Inc. lashes will look beautiful and glamorous everyday.
Eyelash Extension application
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 -36 hours after application. Avoid steam rooms / saunas.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Use an eyelash wand to comb extensions to prevent lashes from clumping.
- Apply protective coating 24hrs after application to strengthen the bond and protect against breakage.
- Mascara is not necessary but if you must wear it apply to the tips only and use a water-based formulation only. Do not use waterproof or oil-based mascaras.
- Use only water based beauty products. Avoid oil-based makeup products, eye makeup removers or oil-based moisturizers solvents on your eyes.
- Sleep on your back or side to avoid lash damage during the night.
- Use only heated curlers on the tips, do not use a mechanical eyelash curler.
- Use cotton swabs to remove makeup by working gently around the eyelashes. Do not use cotton balls.
Do not remove your lashes yourself as you will tear you natural lashes, have a professional assist you.
- Do not perm or tint eyelash extensions
- Minimize sauna visits.
- Schedule refill appointments at 2 ½ to 3 weeks intervals to maintain your optimum glamorous look.
- Dry and separate lashes after showering using a hair dryer on low setting. Hold the dryer at a 45 degree angle at least 20 centimeters below your face. Move the dryer from left to right to dry.
- Wash and clean your lashes 2 to 3 times per week with an oil free foaming cleanser to prevent protein built up from makeup, sleep, dust and the bodies natural oils. NOTE: he build up of protein can cause infections such as blepharitis.